We’re very excited to talk about our favorite stones here, that you’ll find in our various collections!
Amethyst is one of the most popular and a beautiful color natural Gemstone! It’s a purple variety of quartz, a well-known mineral and gemstone.
It is a stone of spiritual protection and purification; cleansing one’s energy field of negative influences and attachments.
Fun Facts About Amethyst:
1. Amethyst is the birthstone for the month of February, and the official gem for Wednesday, Jupiter and those born under the sign of Pisces.
2. Amethyst is the official gemstone of the province of Ontario.
3. Amethyst has been used to symbolize deep love, happiness, humility, sincerity and wealth.
4. Amethyst was once revered as the “Jewel of the Gods.”
5. Leonardo da Vinci believed amethyst had the power to control evil thoughts, to quicken intelligence, and to make men shrewd in business matters.